Sydney Golf Day 2017
Join the Chamber for a round of golf at Sydney’s #1 Corporate Golf Course, St Michael's, providing an exclusive opportunity to build your business relations and network with other business professionals.
St. Michael’s stands among Australia’s best, recently ranked as one of New South Wales’ top ten golf courses, and holds a national ranking amongst the top fifty.
With a location immersed within the Botany Bay National Parkland, adjoining the Pacific Ocean, course designer’s Glancey and Moran (1938) had vision of designing a tough championship links course, without disturbing the natural terrain and beauty of the Little Bay peninsula (par 72).
11.30 - 12.30pm - Registration
1.00pm - Shotgun Start
Circulating drinks cart
Competitions and activities
After the Round
5.45pm - Pre dinner drinks
6.15pm - Dinner, presentation and prizes
Individual Ticket $230
Team of four $850
Hole Sponsorship $2,000 (plus GST)
Hole Sponsorship Package includes:
- - Sponsorship of one hole on course
- - 2 x golf carts for the day
- - One team of four including golf
- - Packed lunch and dinner for 4 players
- - Company branded signage pack
- - Logo displayed on ABCC website
- - Placement of supplied company product/materials in player registration packs
- - Coverage through social media channels and quarterly magazine
For sponsorship enquiries, contact Jennifer Cramond at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register NOW below! Come on your own and we will find you a team, or make up your own group of colleagues and clients.