Cyber Defence for Business Panel
The ABCC is delighted to partner with BAE Systems and King & Wood Mallesons to hear from some of the experts in the industry. Our esteemed panel is made up of the following:
Alex Taverner, Head of Cyber JAPAC for the Commercial Services division, BAE Systems
Cheng Lim, Partner and Leader of the Cyber Security initiative at King & Wood Mallesons
Stuart Mort, Director of Cyber Security, Optus
Dr Sally Ernst, Co-Founder of the Australian Cyber Security Network
Daryn Wedd, General Manager, Technology Security and Governance, ASX
Moderator: Roger Wilkins AO, Member of the Board of the Forum of Federations and former Secretary of the Attorney-General's Department
We will hear the panel discuss the following topics:
- The latest issues and trends defining the challenges faced by Australian businesses grappling with cyber security
- How Australian businesses compare globally in their concerns and perceptions of preparedness when it comes to their own cyber security
- The disconnect between the C-Suite and IT Decision Makers in defending against cyber-attacks
- How Australian boardrooms and IT teams can work together to build a robust defence against this growing cyber threat
- Mandatory Data Breaches Notification – what does it mean for you?
This event is by invitation only. Please email email@example.com for further information.