The consent economy: the $5 billion trade in you and I
Privacy has reached a tipping point.
Hand-held devices now update and capture your personal information in real-time. You can now access products and services with your eyes, your face or your voice. Your identity is being captured, digitised and shared, for profit. But who controls the access to your identity?
How will your digital trading relationships evolve across an interwoven social, financial, health and retail spectrum?
Will heightened security, privacy and policy governance slow down, or accelerate business growth?
What challenges do Government and business face to ensure trust is not only maintained but increased in a connected society?
As you become the product is it time for “the consent economy” to take centre stage? A stage where you control of access to your identity, and the value it holds.
Join the Chamber for an afternoon seminar to hear from the following expert panel discuss the above:
- (UK) Julian Ranger, Founder & Chairman, Digi.Me
- Joanne Cooper, Founder, ID Exchange
- Andreas Baumhof, Chief Technology Officer, ThreatMetrix
- Grant Augustin, Managing Director, SISS Data Services
- Lisa Schutz, Managing Director, In Fact Decisions
- Moderator: Kate Crous, General Manager Digital Strategy & Operations, CBA