Australian British Infrastructure Investment Catalyst 2017
The International Program's division of the Chamber is delighted to announce the dates for the 3rd Australian British Infrastructure Investment Cataylst (ABIIC). Block the dates in your diary now to be part of the delegation to London, UK between 26th - 28th September 2017.
Conference Theme: Infrastructure as an enabler of growth
The Australian British Infrastructure Investment Catalyst (ABIIC) is designed to facilitate and promote the exchange of ideas and experience in major infrastructure projects in Australia and the UK.
Participants in the programme will include industry leaders from Australia and the UK including infrastructure experts, financiers, government representatives, and major project proponents.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information contact:
- Andy Turnbull +61 400 695204 firstname.lastname@example.org
Current confirmed speakers include:
- Mike Brown MVO, Commissioner, Transport for London (UK)
- Sir Peter Hendy CBE, Chairman, Network Rail (UK)
- Philip Graham, CEO, National Infrastructure Commission (UK)
- The Hon Andrew Percy, Minister for Northern Powerhouse (UK)
- Mike Mrdak AO, Secretary, Department of Infrastructure & Regional Development (Aust)
- Philip Davies, CEO, Infrastructure Australia
- Graham Bradley AM, Chairman, Infrastructure NSW (Aust)
- Clara Cutajar, Infrastructure & Urban Renewal Leader, PwC (Aust)